Welcome to Carlin University, the masterclass for all things Carlin Combustion! Each year, Carlin U offers five unique training classes to fit your needs, including…
- Residential Oil Combustion Workshop
- Residential Gas Combustion Workshop
- Advanced/ Commercial Oil Workshop
- Advanced/ Commercial Gas Workshop
- Dual Advanced/ Commercial Oil & Gas Workshop
Each class will go in-depth into each topic, including….
- Step-by-Step Breakdown of Setup, Install, Operation, and Troubleshooting for Carlin –
- Primary Controls
- and more!
- Demonstration of test equipment for proper setup and diagnosis of burners
- Hands-On Demonstrations in our State-of-the-Art Tech Lab
- In-Depth Q&A from Seasoned Tech Veterans
- Complete Factory Tour and Live Fire Demonstration
- Overview of Hydrolevel Boiler Controls
Each student who attends will receive a….
- Class training guide that includes all relative burner installation manuals
- Class specific giveaway
- NORA & NATE CEUs (where applicable)
- Carlin U Diploma
All classes run from 8:30am to 3:30pm, continental breakfast and lunch are included. Class sizes are limited so reserve your space today!
Registration can be done online by completing the form below, mail, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment is by credit card or check. Pay by credit card below or mail your check along with your registration form to: Carlin Combustion Technology, Inc. Attn: Carlin U 126 Bailey Rd North Haven, CT 06473. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
All 2-day classes are $159.00 each; 1-day classes are $99.00 each.
No refunds will be given unless the cancellation is made 7 days prior to the class date.
Best Western 201 Washington Avenue North Haven, CT 06473 Contact us for more information and corporate rates
(Note: If paying by credit card, you must complete both payment and registration form below. If paying by check, complete registration form below and send check per above. Registration is not complete until payment is received.)